RoHS lists six hazardous substances, including lead Pb, cadmiun Cd, mercury Hg, Rohs certificate(2 sheets) hexavalent chromiun Cr6+. polybromodiphenyl ether PBDE, polybrominated biphenyl PBB.
The implementation of the time
The European Union implemented the RoHS on July 1, 2006, when the use of heave metal, polybromodiphenyl ether PBDE, polybrominated biphenyl PBB and other flame retardants of electrical products will not be allowed to enter the market.
Involved in the product
RoHS is for all electrical and electronic product that may contain the above six hazardous substances in the production process and raw material, including:
1. Large household appliances: refrigerator, washing machines, microwave ovens, air conditioners, white appliances, such as refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, water heaters, etc.
2. Small household appliances: vacuum cleaner, electri iron, hair dryer, oven, clock, etc., black appliances, such as audio, vidio products, DVD, CD, TV receiver, IT products, digital products, communication products, etc.
3.IT and communication instrument: computers, fax machines, telephones, mobile phones, and electric tools; Electric electronic toys; Medical electrical equipment.
3. Civil equipment: radio, television , viedio recordor, Musical Instruments, etc.
4. Lighting equipment: fluorescent lamps other than domestic lighting, lighting control devices
5. Electric tools: electric drill, lathe,welding, sprayer,etc.
6. Electric tools: electric drill, lathe, welding, sprayer, etc.
7. Information technology and telecommunications equipment (although infrastructure equipment is exempted in some countries)
8. Medical devices (currently exempted)
9. Monitoring and control instruments (currently exempted)
10. Vending machines.
11. Semiconductor devices.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- The advantages of bluetooth transmission
- Components of Bluetooth Hardware ( I )
- Features of mini-speaker
- Components of Bluetooth Hardware ( II )
- How to Buy Bluetooth Stereo (I)
- Outdoor Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Buy Bluetooth Stereo (II)
- Advantages and Future Possibilities of LED
- Which Color of Light Can Protect Our Eyes
- Classification of Bluetooth Audio -- Mini porta...