The technical specification of bluetooth includes not only the protocol but also the application. When implementing bluetooth, it is usually divided into two parts. The first is the software implementation, which is located above the HCI, including L2CAP, RFCOMM, SDP and TCS, and some applications of bluetooth on top of the bluetooth protocol stack. The second is the hardware implementation, which is located below the HCI, the underlying hardware module.
Bluetooth hardware module consists of wireless transceiver (RF), base-band controller (BB) and link management (LMP) of bluetooth protocol stack. Most manufacturers use on-chip technology called SOC(system-on-chip) to embed these three functional modules On the same Chip. It includes microprocessor (CPU), wireless transceiver (RF), base-band controller (BB), static random memory (SRAM), Flash memory (Flash program memory), universal asynchronous transceiver (UART), universal serial interface (USB), voice CODEC (CODEC) and bluetooth test module.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- About RoHS
- The advantages of bluetooth transmission
- Components of Bluetooth Hardware ( I )
- Features of mini-speaker
- Components of Bluetooth Hardware ( II )
- How to Buy Bluetooth Stereo (I)
- Outdoor Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Buy Bluetooth Stereo (II)
- Advantages and Future Possibilities of LED
- Which Color of Light Can Protect Our Eyes