Bluetooth certification is also known as BQB certification. In short, if your product has bluetooth capabilities and has a bluetooth logo on the outside of the product, you must pass a certification called BQB. Bluetooth authentication is a necessary certification procedure for any product using bluetooth wireless technology. Bluetooth wireless technology as defined in the bluetooth system specification allows for short-range wireless data connections between devices.
2. Bluetooth Profile
Unlike other wireless standards, the bluetooth wireless specification includes the definition of the link layer and application layer, providing developers with support for data, voice, and directory center applications. The bluetooth wireless standard works on the unlicensed 2.4ghz band, ensuring global communication compatibility. The signal of 1600 hops is transmitted in full duplex by means of amplification and frequency hopping technology. According to the bandwidth of 1MHz, the frequency band is divided into 79 channels, which transmit data through random frequency hopping on 79 channels, providing stronger anti-interference performance. Up to seven connections can be established and maintained simultaneously.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- Bluetooth Certification Organization
- The Important of Good Light & Makeup Light
- Common Certifications of Power Adapter
- Introduction to the function of desk lamp
- Different Adapter Used in Different Country
- Two types of lamps with different control modes
- Bluetooth Hardware
- About RoHS
- The advantages of bluetooth transmission
- Components of Bluetooth Hardware ( I )