Bluetooth speake now can be use in many situation, What's the reason your phone can't find a bluetooth speaker. So here are some solution might be help:
1. Check whether both the phone and the bluetooth speaker have bluetooth enabled.
2. Check to see if other devices with bluetooth capabilities can be searched for and rule out issues with bluetooth compatibility or bluetooth Settings on the other phone.
3. Some mobile phones can set bluetooth visibility function. Enter the bluetooth setting interface to check whether the mobile phone is visible to all devices.
4. Make sure the distance between the device and another bluetooth device is within the maximum bluetooth range (10 m).
5. Turn off and restart the phone and search again.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- About FSC Certification
- Instruction Manual of Lamp
- Authentication of FSC (I)
- How does a speaker connect to a computer
- Mission of FSC (I)
- Instruction Manual of Mirror Lamp
- RoHS Certification
- Mission of FSC (II)
- Instruction Manual of Twisting Lamp
- STQC of FSC