Indoor Application of LED
At present, the application of LED in indoor lighting engineering mainly focuses on commercial lighting, mainly on decorative lighting:
1. Indoor commercial atmosphere lighting, such as high-end exclusive stores and shopping malls, LED light source is energy-saving, environment-friendly and non-ultraviolet, which caters to the psychology of some merchants to display personalized light environment, and has become the first choice light source for some merchants to display certain special products.
2. The lighting of entertainment places and beauty salons is easy to control by the integrated light source in full color, which can create static and dynamic lighting effect. From white light to any color of the full spectrum, a strong entertainment atmosphere is rendered. The appearance of LED opens a new idea for decoration design of this kind of space environment.
3. bars, coffee shops and other places of leisure atmosphere lighting LED light source is small in size, solid-state light, give a manufacturer of lamps and lanterns of infinite space, can make all kinds of different styles of professional LED lamps and lanterns, LED the whole spectrum of any color and lighting effect of dynamic and static let make emotional appeal of the decorative and functional performance in this kind of places to get incisively and vividly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- Indoor Application of LED
- Point Light Source
- Point Light Source
- Led Light Technology
- Main Features of LED
- LUX of Light
- seasonal depression
- How to Deal With Brocking Voice from Speaker
- What Is an External Amplifier?
- Cross-border e-commerce report 2018: a survey o...