Lux refers to light quantity on unit area, it is used to describe light tensity. Namely, 1lx=1lm/㎡.
Illuminance is a term in physics, to indicate tensity of light and how much light the object received. It is different from luminance.
SAD theapy light need 10,000lux light, that's not mean 10,000lm but many people mixed it.
Lux can be measured by special instrument, and the measurement should be done is a totaly black environment.
Our SAD light energy lamp has 5500-10,000lux light in different lighting mode and different brightness.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- seasonal depression
- How to Deal With Brocking Voice from Speaker
- What Is an External Amplifier?
- Cross-border e-commerce report 2018: a survey o...
- How Does Therapy Light Work
- LED lamps are unique and various products emerg...
- Wake up the lamp, simulating the sunrise light ...
- Different Adapter Specifications
- Are natural wake-up lights really useful?
- No Need To Be Worried About Being Boring