Merit and Demerit of Touch Dimmable Light
Non-polar dimming is achieved by controlling the current size of the LED. There may be only one group, or multiple groups in parallel. Non- polar dimming is only suitable for incandescent lamp or LED light source. It is not suitable for fluorescent lamp or energy-saving lamp light source. The light source will flicker when the lighting principle is adjusted to low voltage. Although the stepless modulation is fully energized and cannot focus on any one place, the working life of LED is exponentially longer when it is smaller than the rated current, and the total life is longer. Moreover, the stepless modulation is not simply a series resistance to reduce the current, in the entire dimming is also less power than full brightness, the principle is similar to the former incandescent lamp lamp.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- Features Of Riding Speaker
- Bluetooth Technology
- Emotion Adjustment of Wake up Light
- Some comments on the wake-up light
- How to Choose Table Lamps
- Features Of Touch Sensor led lamp
- How to choose office lighting
- Transmission Distance Of Waterproof Speaker
- What is ABS Material
- What is ABS material