Mission of FSC (I)
The main task of the FSC is to evaluate, authorize and supervise certification bodies to provide guidance and services for the development of national and regional certification standards; Improve national forest certification and sustainable forest management through education training and demonstration outreach.
The FSC has established a global network including the FSC international centre, national initiatives and regional offices.
The FSC does not directly certify the forest itself. It has established a global uniform FSC principles and standards, and recognized certification bodies to carry out certification. As of January 2006, the FSC recognized 15 accreditation bodies. A certified business has the right to use the FSC logo.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- Instruction Manual of Mirror Lamp
- RoHS Certification
- Mission of FSC (II)
- Instruction Manual of Twisting Lamp
- STQC of FSC
- STQC of FSC
- PC Material
- Merit and Demerit of Touch Dimmable Light
- Features Of Riding Speaker
- Bluetooth Technology