Level 0: unprotected
Level 1: eliminates the harmful effects of falling water vertically
Level 2: is protective of water droplets falling within 15 degrees of the vertical direction
Level 3: eliminates the harmful effects of spray water droplets with a vertical direction of 60 degrees
Level 4: eliminates the harmful effects of splashing water droplets in different directions
Level 5: eliminates harmful effects on jet flow from nozzles in all directions
Level 6: eliminates harmful effects on strong jet flow from nozzles in all directions
The top of level 7 is 0.15-1 m away from the water surface, and it lasts for 30 minutes. The performance is not affected and there is no water leakage
The top of the class 8 is 1.5-30 meters from the water surface, and it lasts for 30 minutes. The performance is not affected and there is no water leakage
IP grade is the protection level against foreign matter invasion by the shell of electrical equipment, such as explosion-proof electrical appliances, waterproof and dustproof electrical appliances. The source is IEC 60529, the standard of international electrotechnical commission, which was also adopted as the national standard of the United States in 2004.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- Classification of Bluetooth Audio -- Mini porta...
- Specification of Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth technology version
- Features of LED
- Specification of Bluetooth Speaker (II)
- Wake Up Light's Working Principle
- Waterproofing Grade of IPX
- Classification and use of lamps
- Common Styles of Desk Lamp
- ABS material