What is RoHS certification?
RoHS is a mandatory standard enacted by the eu legislation, which is entitled the directive on Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous ingredients in electronic and electrical equipment.This standard has been formally implemented since July 1, 2006. It is mainly used to regulate the material and process standards of electrical and electronic products, making it more conducive to human health and environmental protection.The aim of the standard is to eliminate lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (note: PBDE has the correct Chinese name for polybrominated diphenyl ethers, and polybrominated biphenyl ethers are incorrect) in a total of 6 substances, with a focus on not exceeding 0.1% lead.
Including household incandescent lamps and light sources.
Specific instructions or regulations on safety and health requirements should not be violated -- Vehicle ELV, automobile instructions; Battery instructions, 91/157/EEC,93/86/EEC&98/101/EC.
Not including: medical equipment or monitoring equipment (WEEE directive category 8,9); Spare parts for maintenance put on the market before July 1, 2006; Previously released recycled products before 1 July 2006.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- Mission of FSC (II)
- Instruction Manual of Twisting Lamp
- STQC of FSC
- STQC of FSC
- PC Material
- Merit and Demerit of Touch Dimmable Light
- Features Of Riding Speaker
- Bluetooth Technology
- Emotion Adjustment of Wake up Light
- Some comments on the wake-up light