Currently, there are many bluetooth headsets on the market, and there are relatively few bluetooth speakers. The so-called bluetooth speaker is actually the speaker that relies on the bluetooth transmission protocol as the carrier for data transmission. Since most mobile devices (mobile phones, laptops, tablets) have bluetooth chips, they can be recognized quickly without data or audio connection, which is easy to operate and easy to connect.
The main bluetooth speaker is A2DP stereo. In 2012, smart phones, tablets and other devices all support the A2DP protocol, so the bluetooth speaker is completely free from any obstacles in terms of usage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- Bluetooth technology version
- Features of LED
- Specification of Bluetooth Speaker (II)
- Wake Up Light's Working Principle
- Waterproofing Grade of IPX
- Classification and use of lamps
- Common Styles of Desk Lamp
- ABS material
- Which Aspects Should be Considered When Buying ...
- Device fails to find Bluetooth speaker