What is ABS material
ABS is a kind of thermoplastic engineering plastic with extensive use, which is the raw material of many electronic products.
ABS material is also known as ABS engineering plastics, the appearance of opaque ivory colored granule. Its products can be colorful, and high gloss. BS relative density is about 1.05, low water absorption. ABS is well combined with other materials and easy to be printed, coated and coated. It has an oxygen index of 18 ~ 20 and are flammable polymers with yellow flame, black smoke and a special odor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- What is ABS material
- Eye Protection Table Lamp
- A Good Clock-Wake up light
- What is ABS Material
- The Historical Origin Of The Light Source
- Knowledge Of Bluetooth Speakers In Daily Use
- Several Conditions of Eye Protection Lamp
- Wireless Charging Technology
- Trouble Getting Up In The Morning
- Features of PVC