What is ABS material
ABS is a kind of thermoplastic engineering plastic with extensive use, which is the raw material of many electronic products.
ABS resin is a yellowish solid with a certain toughness and a density of about 1.04~1.06 g/cm3. It has strong corrosion resistance to acid, alkali and salt, and can also tolerate the dissolution of organic solvents to some extent. ABS resin in 25 ℃ ~ 60 ℃ under the environment of normal performance, and has good formability, processing the product surface is bright and clean, easy to dyeing and electroplating. Therefore, it can be used in household appliances, toys and other daily supplies, the common legos are ABS products. ABS resin can be mixed with a variety of resins into blends, such as PC/ABS、ABS/PVC、PA/ABS、PBT/ABS... then it will generate new performance and new application areas. For example, mixing ABS resin and PMMA to produce transparent ABS resin.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- Eye Protection Table Lamp
- A Good Clock-Wake up light
- What is ABS Material
- The Historical Origin Of The Light Source
- Knowledge Of Bluetooth Speakers In Daily Use
- Several Conditions of Eye Protection Lamp
- Wireless Charging Technology
- Trouble Getting Up In The Morning
- Features of PVC
- LED surface light