Which Aspects Should be Considered When Buying A Lamp
color temperature：The color temperature of the light source mainly has three levels: high, medium and low. The low color temperature is a warm tone with yellow color; the high color temperature is a cold tone with white color; the medium color temperature is a soft light. It is obvious what these three grades are suitable for.
color rendering：To put it simply, when you buy lamps and lanterns, take a color photo and make a comparison under the light and natural light, see their difference, the smaller deviation shows better quality.
Illumination：Generally Speaking, you can turn the lamp on and take a look at the area of light that is projected onto it, and see if the light is evenly distributed, and if the level of light and shade is particularly noticeable. These differences should not be too large.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The box structure of the gift box
- Can intelligent sleep light provide healthy sleep
- Tips for buying Bluetooth speakers
- The superior performance of LED desk lamp
- Is LED lamp really good for eyesight?
- How to make speaker sound good
- A new portable LED desk lamp
- Selection of bedlamp in bedside lamp bedroom
- Attention should be paid to helping children to...
- Pick a LED lamp that doesn't hurt your eyes
- Device fails to find Bluetooth speaker
- About FSC Certification
- Instruction Manual of Lamp
- Authentication of FSC (I)
- How does a speaker connect to a computer
- Mission of FSC (I)
- Instruction Manual of Mirror Lamp
- RoHS Certification
- Mission of FSC (II)
- Instruction Manual of Twisting Lamp